N95 BENEHAL Niosh Approved Disposable Masks 20pk
Benehal N95, NIOSH certified and CDC registered with 99% filtration, 4 ply, best fit with adjustable headbands for comfort, the Rolls Royce of masks, 20 per box.
N95 Protection Face Mask. The particulate respirator mask is a NIOSH Certified disposable N95 mask that offers at least 95% filtration rate of airborne particles.The 'N95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles. This mask was also specifically designed to maximise protection while improving comfort through an adjustable nose clip. It also allows for easy breathing and speaking without comprising filtration effectiveness.
With Omicron now in the community, experts advise that we should all be using the highest quality masks we can find. Here’s our latest advice on the best way to protect yourself and others. N95 masks are recommended by experts as your best available options – "if you can get your hands on some". Dr Lucy Telfar Barnard, an epidemiologist with the University of Otago, said the best version is the P2/N95 respirator.
- CDC NIOSH Approval # 84A-9247
- Mask used by Medical Professionals
- Vertical Flat Fold Design
- 4-ply structure: 1st Layer 38g/m² PP Spun-Bond Outer Layer; 2nd Layer: 20g/m² N95 Grade Melt-Blown High Filtration Layer; 3rd Layer: 20g/m² N95 Grade Melt-Blown High Filtration layer; 4th Layer: 250g/m² Needle-Punched Non-Woven Inner Layer.
- Latex-Free Knitted Textile Elastic
- High Protection, Comfort and Fit
- Skin Friendly and does not Deform in High Temperatures
Performance & Certifications
- NIOSH Filtration Efficiency
- CDC and NIOSH CERTIFIED
Any prices displayed for Specialist Cleaning Supplies are listed in (NZD $) and are GST Exclusive.