You have 0 items in your Cart.
Deb Stoko Travavon Classic Protect 100ml x12
Where to use: Heavy, oil based contamination; gloves not worn
- Unique dual action formulation -Protects the skin from oil based workplace substances and facilitates effective skin cleansing.
- High mineral content -Forms a robust, highly resistant physical protective layer on the skin, which prevents contaminants from penetrating deeply into the skin.
- Contains Algin -A natural film building hydrocolloid which helps strengthen and reinforce the protective layer on the skin for greater durability.
- Contains a special soil-suspending emulsifier -Blend of surfactants incorporated into the protective layer are activated by pre rinsing hands with just clean water, enabling the removal of most soiling. This allows use of a light hand cleanser only to remove any remaining soiling.
- Reduces irritation -Scientifically proven to provide protection against the irritating effects of oil/ solvent based substances.
- Contains Glycerin -Enhances the water holding capacity of the skin's upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and natural barrier function.
- Skin friendly pH -Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-free -The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
Any prices displayed for Specialist Cleaning Supplies are listed in (NZD $) and are GST Exclusive.