LEASE TO OWN $216 / MONTH....T & C'S APPLY
The best-in-class washing results regardless of where the items are placed, thanks to the unique shape of the spray nozzles and the upper and lower rotating arms.
Ensures the highest standards of cleanliness. This advanced filtering system keeps the wash water free of food residue thus improving the efficiency of the detergent for an optimal washing result. Thanks to an inclined tank filter, the soil is collected and guided through multiple filters. Before rinsing, the drain pump removes all soils collected and drains.
• Requires only 2 litres of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
• Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of minimum 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. The constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure.
• Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse in
case of emergency cold water feeding.
• Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
• Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
• Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
• Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
• State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and an automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
• Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect results while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
• Boiler power setting from the control panel to facilitate technician's operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need for machine opening.
• Three-phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
• IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
• NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
• Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
• 45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
• The machine can be connected to cold water.
505103 (EHT8G) 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Convertible to: 230V 3~; 230V 1N~ 50Hz
Default Installed Power: 9.9 kW
Reducible Installed Power:* 6.9 kW
Boiler Heating Elements
Power: 9 kW
Boiler Reducible To:* 6 kW
Tank heating elements: 3 kW
Wash pump size: 0.8 kW
Water supply temperature*: 10-65 °C
Drain line size: 20.5 mm
Inlet water supply pressure: 0.5-7 bar
Water consumption per
cycle (lt): 2
Boiler Capacity (lt): 12
Tank Capacity (lt): 24
N° of cycles: 3
Duration cycle:* 45/84/150 sec.
Duration cycle - NSF/ANSI
3 compliant: 57/84/150 sec.
Racks per hour:* 80
Racks per hour - NSF/ANSI
3 compliant: 63
Dishes per hour:* 1440
Dishes per hour - NSF/ANSI
3 compliant: 1134
Wash temperature: 55-65 °C
Wash temperature - NSF/
ANSI 3 compliant: 75 °C
Rinse temperature: 84 °C
External dimensions, Width: 746 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 755 mm
External dimensions, Height: 1549 mm
Net weight: 106 kg
Shipping weight: 119 kg
Shipping volume: 1.23 m3
(WxDxH): 920x780x1720 mm
Noise level: <68 dBA
Any prices displayed for Specialist Cleaning Supplies are listed in (NZD $) and are GST Exclusive.
© Specialist Cleaning Supplies Ltd. 2022, All rights reserved. - Sitemap for Specialist Cleaning Supplies